2019 Open Science in Big Data (OSBD) Workshop
Are you working on a Big Data research project with an Open Science component? If so, then I would like to encourage you to submit to the 2019 Open Science in Big Data (OSBD) workshop, held in conjunction with the IEEE BigData Conference on December 9-12. This is the fourth year of the workshop, following its very successful 2016, 2017, and 2018 years in Washington, D.C., Boston, and Seattle, respectively. We have accepted outstanding work in reproducible research addressing challenges unique to the big data space, combined with several invited speakers from industry, government, and academia. We’re hoping to continue the successes of the past three years and improve further upon the workshop this year.
Submissions must have a strong open source / open science component, in addition to relevance in big data analytics.
- September 1: Call for OSBD workshop submissions opens
- November 8: Workshop submission deadline (previously October 25)
- November 13: Acceptance notifications (previously November 7)
- TBA: Camera-ready versions of accepted papers (previously November 15)
- December 9-12: Conference and Workshop
If you have any questions, then feel free to contact Dr. Shannon Quinn or any of the workshop co-chairs.